Notices

Pics of my swap finally

Old 06-17-2005, 08:53 AM
madman4you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of my swap finally

i have been done the swap for about a month now. however i have not had time to post pics, also i didnt really know how to. anyway theres alot more pics these are just a few.this swap was a pain considering we had the motor, ecu, one working axle the other one had striped threads. cut wire harness but got a replacment one from the company which they gave us a automatic one, which had no clips on the end to clip into the ecu. so i baought clips of ebay from a dude in the UK and then me and my frineds went to work we just tap into some of the factory harness and routed our own, all and all it was a hassel but ten days we had a running 90 civic dx with a b16.[IMG]y.bmp [/IMG] this is a pic when the engine bay was going to get painted used to be gold.[IMG]rims 024.jpg [/IMG] this is the new painted bay.[IMG] h.bmp [/IMG] the drop in, got it right after 4 trys. [IMG]untitled.bmp [/IMG] this is a pic of my friends soldering together a part of the wire harness.[IMG]cancun 088.jpg ([/IMG] heres a night shot of the front of the car.[IMG]ya.bmp[/IMG] and heres an old pic of the back of my car befor the swap and befor i got tint, it shows my integra tails.

sorry everyone for the pics being everywhere i thought i knew how to do it hopfully you can match up the pic beside what i was saying.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
y.bmp (137.4 KB, 55 views)
h.bmp (137.4 KB, 46 views)
untitled.bmp (137.4 KB, 48 views)
ya.bmp (137.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg
rims 024.jpg (453.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg
cancun 088.jpg (454.1 KB, 93 views)
Old 06-17-2005, 10:06 AM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

hows it drive?
Old 06-17-2005, 10:26 AM
madman4you

Originally Posted by teg92
hows it drive?
drives ok its just i didnt have a down pipe for it obviously because of the 4-2-1 rather then the 4-1 on the sohc also cause its sohc. we did the swap out of town so we just made a homemade downpipe which came out good but theres a gasket leak which makes it sound like shit. i go pick up stock gsr headers today that im goingto put on so it should be good. but i took it to the track with out a tach and my winter tires. and i ran a 15.4 which kinda sucked but i cant complain i baought the engine tranny and everything i needed for 1650 cdn.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:07 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Take that rediculous kit off.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:18 AM
madman4you

Originally Posted by mistacee
Take that rediculous kit off.
dont be mad cause every doesnt have the same style, if we did we whould all have your ride then.......right!
Old 06-17-2005, 12:09 PM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Originally Posted by madman4you
dont be mad cause every doesnt have the same style, if we did we whould all have your ride then.......right!

Mad,not really.Just sick of seeing stupid,poinltess,ugly and rediculous body kits that do NOTHING! Nothing says ricey and assy looking like a overagressive,ugly and something that does not even come close to complimenting the car, body kit.

As quoted from a PM from madman4you:
"dont be mad it seems like you have a lot of agression towards body kits you should keep them inside i heard that helps! like i said before everyone doesnt think as "GREAT" as you. I guess you could say you'v got an eye for things since you get so excited over body kits. later buddy thanks for your comment i'l be sure to shove it in the a** ho#e closet."

I am sorry my opinions got your panties so much in a bundle that you felt the need to PM me about them. :deek:

Don't PM me anymore,esp if it is just BS like what you sent before.Most Def not worth the time.
DEEEELLLLLEEEETED!!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

If he likes the kit then so be it, its HIS ride... Not yours... If everyone would spend an ounce of energy they spent critiquing everyone elses rides they would probably have nicer setups themselves...

Anyways, swap looks nice man!
Old 06-17-2005, 02:14 PM
efhatch

:thumbup: Dude, why are you hating on his car, if it's what he likes then it's what he likes he's not building his car for anyone but himself, so why hate? It's not gonna make him like his car any less (not if he has any balls anyway) so why do all these people get on this JDM high horse and look down their noses at people who don't build their cars to what they think is coo l(y'all are gonna hate my car once I finally quit slackin and get to work on it) So do you homie.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:16 PM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Originally Posted by efhatch
:thumbup: Dude, why are you hating on his car, if it's what he likes then it's what he likes he's not building his car for anyone but himself, so why hate?
Just voiced my opinion is all,i should have known better.God forbid you don't like something of someones.

Originally Posted by efhatch
why do all these people get on this JDM high horse and look down their noses at people.
Where did i say i was on a "JDM Horse"? Again..
Old 06-17-2005, 06:59 PM
augy

Well, there IS a difference between:
"man, that kit is ugly" with a cute little smiley face after it, and:
"Just sick of seeing stupid,poinltess,ugly and rediculous body kits that do NOTHING! Nothing says ricey and assy looking like a overagressive,ugly and something that does not even come close to complimenting the car, body kit."

That's called rubbing it in. And that just ain't nice.