Notices

Pics of my swap finally

Old 06-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Tboe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont have a body kit, I dont have lowered stance, s#*t I don't even have windshield wipers... oh wait for a reason (lol). Fact of the matter is, body kits are overdone, and do slow you down. Aside from the CF Hood and Lexan windows, my car looks like grandma should drive it (lil red 89 Hatch) but I run 13.2 consistantly on an NA motor.

However, the overdone body kits and excessively aggressive attitude is what got alot of people interested in this sport (Fast & Furious, hate to mention it) and without the newbs there would be no fresh blood to keep us alive. We should focus our energy on guiding them in the right direction, not torching there self esteem.

Basically, if it ain't helpful or if you wouldnt want to hear it yourself then STFU :-D

Peace
Old 06-21-2005, 05:06 AM
madman4you

Basically, if it ain't helpful or if you wouldnt want to hear it yourself then STFU :-D

Peace[/QUOTE]

i wasnt really into the first part of Tboe post, because basically its saying newbs are the one who put on bodykits and $hit. The fact of the matter is. It doesnt matter if your new,old,amish. If its your style then its yours. i hate all the followers that are on the whole JDM $hit. Dont get me wrong im not tryin to say anything bad about JDM. I personally like it too. But its mostly because of the way its soo clean, and also because im part Japanese so i want to stay with my roots in some way......haha. I not contradicting myself because im basically talking to the people who just here what everyone is into and change there what they really think about there own style just to fit in with the scene. I put up the last part of Tboe quote because i thought that was why everyone join the forum to gain info on there rides check out others rides, and injoy talkin to other enthusiast. We all or modifying our cars in some way.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Tboe

Didnt mean to infer that you were a newb madman, was just standing up for ya. Laterz
Old 06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
madman4you

Originally Posted by Tboe
Didnt mean to infer that you were a newb madman, was just standing up for ya. Laterz

respect Tboe
Old 06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
DirtyHarry

Even though I have no more dumb questions to ask, you guys are the reason why I check the board every night. :cheers:

keep up the friendly debate. :bandito: