Originally Posted by firefastsi
It is a JDM b16a, perect for your CRX.

PAY THE 300 FOR THE LSD IT IS WORTH IT AND YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT
Wise words.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Fire
wanna run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would be very cautious as to which motor mounts you buy. if it were me, i would get the best i could because you get crappy mounts you will end up spending more in the long run when you have to go buy a second set, and who knows how much if catastrophy struck and you have to replace the motor. Get Hasport ( www.hasport.com ) they are expensive but perfect. Basically anything they offer is great (other than axels, they are wonderful but expensive and overkill on a non-built motor). get the package of mounts with shift linkage set. it is worth the extra bucks. think of them as your homes foundation. that is what they are to your motor you are spending so much on.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:42 PM
daveb91
Boo Boo Kitty F*#k

Different screen name same questions you abandon the 130 hp d series that doesnt exists.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

Originally Posted by HondaCivicCRXSi
I know the stock motor mounts and linkage for the B16 will not work on my car. I was told I need different motor mounts or cut the linkage. Can I buy aftermarket motor mounts and use the stock linkage without any cutting? This is the motor I will be getting

http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000...age&item=30002

Not 100% true... I have heard from reliable sources, that if the engine comes from a JDM Civic or CRX it will in fact bolt right in, and the linkage will work without modification... Its if u get an engine from a JDM Integra that you will need mounts and linkage... That said, even if the mounts are usable, Id still get an aftermarket set as those will probably be worn anyways... But the linkage alone will save u money or the headache of modifying it...
Old 05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
HondaCivicCRXSi

Is it really neccessary for the LSD if I do not go racing a lot?
Old 05-26-2005, 04:40 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Originally Posted by daveb91
Different screen name same questions you abandon the 130 hp d series that doesnt exists.
SO this is the same TOOL from LA that said he could beat GSR's and SI's with his JDM d16!!! StreetRICERCrx,ohh i mean StreetRacinqCRX?
It says under that name banned and he has like 5 posts? Yea it is funny how last activity was 5/24 and this "new guy" signed up 5 /24 with a similiar name?
Old 05-26-2005, 08:23 AM
HondaCivicCRXSi

Please, if you are not going to be helpful, do not post on my stuff.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:48 AM
ED9man
driver

Originally Posted by HondaCivicCRXSi
Is it really neccessary for the LSD if I do not go racing a lot?
It's worth it.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:11 PM
shivers
Moderator Alumni

IPs match. StreetRacingCRX = HondaCivicCRXSi.

Please stop asking the same series of questions over and over. There is a wealth of information on this site if you search. If you still have questions or don't understand something, then ask. You need to do some research and learn how things/parts work together rather and just asking question after question and changing your mind every other day. The members of HAN are very helpful, but don't expect them to spoon feed you every answer ... you need to learn some things on your own.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:37 PM
ED9man
driver

Originally Posted by shivers
IPs match. StreetRacingCRX = HondaCivicCRXSi.

Please stop asking the same series of questions over and over. There is a wealth of information on this site if you search. If you still have questions or don't understand something, then ask. You need to do some research and learn how things/parts work together rather and just asking question after question and changing your mind every other day. The members of HAN are very helpful, but don't expect them to spoon feed you every answer ... you need to learn some things on your own.
You can search unregistered too....