Notices

radiator ?

Old 01-17-2005, 12:14 PM
orbit77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radiator ?

hi everyone, i just got a 88 crx hf just a bit ago for 200 bux. i couldn't help but pick it up for only that much. plus i just needed a car to drive while i repaint my eg and thought i could redo this car once i finish up on the eg.

but to the question already, the radiator is pretty shot and i need to replace it. a couple of people have told me that the hf radiator is only specific to the hf. i was wondering if it is, can i take the radiator mounts from a civic dx or crx mounts and use the radiators from those cars?

thanks in adavance
Old 01-17-2005, 08:27 PM
jlicrx

Originally Posted by orbit77
i was wondering if it is, can i take the radiator mounts from a civic dx or crx mounts and use the radiators from those cars?
yes
Old 01-18-2005, 04:43 PM
1fasthb

Originally Posted by orbit77
hi everyone, i just got a 88 crx hf just a bit ago for 200 bux. i couldn't help but pick it up for only that much. plus i just needed a car to drive while i repaint my eg and thought i could redo this car once i finish up on the eg.

but to the question already, the radiator is pretty shot and i need to replace it. a couple of people have told me that the hf radiator is only specific to the hf. i was wondering if it is, can i take the radiator mounts from a civic dx or crx mounts and use the radiators from those cars?

thanks in adavance
The actual radiator from the HF is different but the mounts on the bottom are the same for all 88-91 civic/crx and 4dr. So yes you can put any radiator from 88-91 in the HF car with the dx, lx, ex, si brackets.