Notices

brake pads

Old 12-31-2004, 08:31 AM
gingas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brake pads

which brake pads would you get for the 91 civic si hatch?AEM or HAWK HPS.Also what are some good sway bars to go with.Hollar
Old 12-31-2004, 10:30 AM
BONE

Whats up chief get the Hawk HPS pads thats what I have on my Integra if I were you I would get some Brembo blanks to compliment those pads as far as sway bars why dont you try to find out the specs for the G2 Integra they might be a little thicker and should bolt up to your car holla at me peace. Just look into the rear sway though.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:30 PM
beier
A Philanthropical Fruit

Sorry about bringing up an old thread, but I'm interested to know...

I'm about to change pads to hawk hps, and I was wondering, is it nessesary to change brake rotars as well? It dosn't seem like there would be much of a differance, seeing as you can't fit a bigger rotar on without changing calipers and all that jazz. What are the advantages, if the stock rotars are still in good shape? Thanks all.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:58 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by beier
Sorry about bringing up an old thread, but I'm interested to know...

I'm about to change pads to hawk hps, and I was wondering, is it nessesary to change brake rotars as well? It dosn't seem like there would be much of a differance, seeing as you can't fit a bigger rotar on without changing calipers and all that jazz. What are the advantages, if the stock rotars are still in good shape? Thanks all.
I believe Powerslot has a big brake upgrade for your vehicle which include larger rotors and caliper extenders. PM with your exact vehicle info and I will quote a cost for you.