Notices

cheap ebay b series engine mounts

Old 12-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Civic2Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RicerVtr
well i know, but im trying to find out if thats what actually might happen or everyone is just saying don't buy them cause there cheap. Does anybody have any experience with them, known anybody who has experience with them, heard horrer stories, or not and so on. I understand why some people might say that, but if you have no experience with them at all, or have never even heard of people having bad experiences with them then you really don't have a reason to say there bad. thanks
ok...my buddy nate bought cheapo mounts, and they cracked like a bitch about two weeks after he put them in...he then bought HASports to do it right...so in essence he wasted 120 bucks and then shelled out the extra for HASport mounts.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:07 PM
gingas

Gingas,What kind of mounts are they?I have some mounts 4 sale also 4 the b series motorswap.They're enjo's.I use to have them in my 91 civic si hatch.Now I have a B16.If you know anyone who want mine hollar.I'll let them go 4 100 bucks.They're just sitting collecting dust.I have hasports now.I personally don't really notice a difference.I'm in the Washington, DC area.Good luck with your decision.Hollar
Old 12-31-2004, 12:34 PM
exospeed*com

There's one thing about the way the mounts are made, but you also have to think about FITMENT. We've seen many no name mounts in the market that just dont have the engine sitting properly. you'll have install issues such as hood hitting the motor, or axles not fitting properly.
stick with the known brands such as:
AVID Racing
ENJO
HASPORT