Notices

what do you think it will run

Old 10-28-2004, 07:26 PM
RicerVtr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kai
Nitrous stores in a liquid state, until it the bottle is empty enough to run out of liquid. Pressure remains constant until there is no liquid left, at which point the gauge should start to fall.
BUT, if you are out using it alot(or even after one run), your bottle gets colder and colder, ultimatly making your bottle pressure go down. I reccomend bottle heaters, try it if you don't believe, really. Or ask anyone who has used nitrous with and without it. It makes a big difference. And about going boom, yes that could happen, but your supposed to have the heater hooked up to a pressure switch that cuts off the heater when it hits 950psi(or whatever psi you set the switch to), but there is the fact that if you don't have your bottle open than the switch will never see the pressure and never turn the heater off making your bottle get dangerosly warm. And even if the bottle heater never turned off there is a safty blow off valve that is supposed to be the weak link and break of it to much pressure is reached. But yes, there is those few reported freak cases where those valves didn't work and the tank busts into pieces and the metal shards damage things, but remeber nitrous isn't flamable by itself, it wount explode like a bomb or anything.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Technodigifreak
Hot-Modder

In my experience driving a car with nitrous is like dating a woman with an STD, you know you wanna hit it, but there could be serious repercusions(sp?)...................
Old 11-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Vivi_Master

Originally Posted by Technodigifreak
In my experience driving a car with nitrous is like dating a woman with an STD, you know you wanna hit it, but there could be serious repercusions(sp?)...................
that calls for a werd