Notices

jdm climate control in a 90 crx?

Old 08-29-2004, 06:16 AM
rexerin
beep! beep!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well one other thing i'm pretty sure of is that if you plug the USDM harness into the JDM climate control, it will only work like the USDM climate control, none of the automatic stuff will work right, but you will get heat and AC. i heard this somewhere but i'm not sure if its true, if you get the wiring out of an RSX (because they also have auto climate control) you can make it work, but you still need an electrician or someone who knows about wiring stuff to install it so it work correctly.
Old 08-29-2004, 09:29 AM
01h22lude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good lord bluetwo, youre a crazy one! everclear is something you do when..... well, for me, never. its just too much. 151 is about my limit and only a couple shots. im a beer guy too, amen to that, hahahahahaha... microbrews too, none of that bud/coors/miller/pabts stuff.... ew

rexerin, i think thats basically what im going for at this point. itll look different and function the same, which is ok for me right now. i just thought it was crazy cheaper than a normal climate control, which on ebay even, goes for between 100-150... i got this one for 50.85 shipped, and its in 9/10 condition. even comes with the cut wires and clips, so if i ever do feel like gettin crazy, i can! thanks for all your help guys, ive never had an actual discussion on here before, hard to believe. my member time is also not right, ive actually been comin here for about..... 3 years i think, since i had my b16 crx. now i havde a b18a in one and i dont think ill ever go back. its just too easy to wrench on these cars, but i guess that comes with familiarity on any kind of vehicle.

feel free to keep this thread up, even if it isnt about climate controls. everclear is a good topic, haha. have a good one guys!