Notices

crx hf 3k?

Old 08-28-2004, 06:55 PM
kapone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no cam gear cover.

and yes, he really said the line about the "fast and furious motor" several times. haha. i dont consider myself to be a moron.

im just going to watch the car for a while and if he doesnt sell it im going to offer him 500 for it. i wouldnt offer anything more for it in a non running condition.

in the mean time a few friends and i are head out to the junkyard hopefully next weekend. goin shoppin for motors. hopefully we will find something good.

thanks for all the replies.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Don't buy a car from anyone who mentions F&F (for more then ~$500.) They probably run it to the rev limiter for fun, and otherwise beat the living shit out of it.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:05 PM
kapone

haha, yea the first time he mentions the fast and furious motor i about busted out laughing in his face...
Old 08-28-2004, 10:24 PM
zack77
Space Cowboy

Originally Posted by kapone
haha, yea the first time he mentions the fast and furious motor i about busted out laughing in his face...
That guy should put his head in one of those paint mixing machines...ya know the ones that shake like crazy? I bet he'd have something more intelligent to say afterwards . Anyways, best of luck, hope you find some goodies at the yard.