Old 07-31-2004, 05:46 AM
ED9man
driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatever, I'll just make a cut out on the other side to match
Old 08-14-2004, 03:01 PM
CRX-Fluffy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are some post from Honda-tech.com. It might help you out.

From Garrett on Honda-tech

IU don't like the piping from hondacivic4g, if you place the piping in the middle it will hit the ground more often.
Mine is the the left, look here

------------------------------------------------------------

From Hondacivic4g on Honda-Tech

I have a custom 2.25" exhaust that runs straight under the gas tank. I have a 2" drop F&R ( Progress Group springs). My ehaust has 3 inches(at lowest point right at the gas tank) of clearance for now. Yea it scrapes, due to the fact that the stock shocks are blown. Mostly scrapes when I hit bad bumps(no dampening) and high speed bumps or grades in the road. But i still love my exhaust, only has 1 mandrel bend at 45 degrees from the header, angling it to the drivers side in the original exhaust hole in the bumper.I'm getting Neuspeed Koni's because they have adjustable perches allowing me to raise the car front and or rear either 1/3 inch or little over 1/2 inch (.60 inch). Fronts fine ,just want to raise the rear up for clearance issues. Hope that helps. Here are pics-

------------------------------------

In my opinion, I would just run it mendrel bend in the stock path but make a cut out over on the passenger side. I just don't like the fact a hot piece of pipe is sitting under my gas tank. One spark can equal death even if one small leak would happen to land on the exhaust.

Hope this helps.

-Jon