Old 07-14-2004, 02:10 PM
jdm498

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jdm sir front end fs. 5 days....left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AON%3AUS%3A2
Old 07-14-2004, 06:59 PM
A_PHOBIA

that lame,all your getting is the front bumper and one head light?
no hood no fenders nothing,all the parts that you have wont work with the front end conversion so even if some one wins they need to find sir fenders and hood.wich is a lot harder to do than just finding the whole thing together.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:41 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Your missing The hood,fenders and corners lights,so basically it is a half ass conversion!
Old 07-15-2004, 02:18 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

shouldn't it be like 3 or 4 days now. ?. keep tha faith brotha.:thumbup:
Old 07-15-2004, 06:58 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

the only thing missing for the conversion is a hood, you don't HAVE to have the corners and fenders for the conversion to work. you can save a ton of money by just spending 15 bucks on JDM sidemarkers and cutting your US fenders for them instead of buying JDM fenders. and if you HAVE to have JDM corners: go to passwordjdm.com and get some.. not a ton of cash either. The hood: its like another $150 for true JDM, or you could get a VIS CF SiR style hood as well.

the good thing about this auction is its cut, and you get the whole front structure, which will make the conversion easier. It should allow the SiR hood to bolt right up without any modifications, cause the front support sticks up further than USDM. and IMO that makes up for not having a hood or the little things like sidemarkers and corners. I would've rather have the front support than the piecs missing.

and where did it say it doesnt come with 1 headlights??? i didnt see anything about that

its really not a bad deal IMO, if the ONLY thing you REALLY need is a hood, but you get the front structure so it makes up for it i think. And sorry to be a dick but all you people that think its half a conversion need to do your homework, so you know what you are talking about. it's missing a hood for this to truely work.. wow, big deal.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:11 AM
jdm498

thank-you for your support! that makes 2 of us that acually know whats going on in this world. thanks for calling them out.and does nowhere it say that there is only one head light . im just trying to help the people that have the money to do a swap. i think this was a good deal correct me if im wrong because, all you would need is the hood. u are right....
Old 07-15-2004, 08:36 PM
A_PHOBIA

You are bidding on JDM HONDA CRX SIR CRX NOSE CUT in good condition! This converts your CRX with the SIR FRONT END!

This comes complete with front bumper,front lip,wrap around ambers Stanley headlights and radiator support to complete the conversion!REALLY RARE!The hood,fenders and corners lights are not included;for the JDM conversion!

Also you will need to reuse your wire-harness for one headlight it is missing from the "nose cut"!
This is what you need for you JDM Honda CRX SIR!

Ebayers,please do not miss this auction!
Old 07-16-2004, 05:16 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

no no no.. thats not what he means that you only get 1 headlight.

JDM SiR headlights use 1 headlights BULB - H4H. you need to rewire your high and low beams into 1 harness instead of 2 like USDM. you just have to connect the grounds, and hook the low to one wire and the high to the other.

how would re-using your wire hareness to replace a whole headlight????

not the best wording i will admit, but thats all he means. i had to do it on my EF8 conversion.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:27 AM
rexerin
beep! beep!

you have to do it for EF7 headlights too... i'm pretty sure all JDM headlights use H4H bulbs instead of separate bulbs for high/low beams