Notices

88 crx si for sale

Old 07-05-2004, 06:55 PM
A_PHOBIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your right the macco job kicks so much more ass than that exploited crx.i like the coloring on the back thats a nice color but why in square patches of "marble" you say it is.how much did you pay for the "custom" paint? im not trying to be a ass or bash on your car or anything.it just seems really outa place.you go from a bright orange to im guessing a dark green or brown/black square marble patches?the macco guy in my area does a damn good job,better than most factory paints.in fact i plan on swinging buy there in the next couple months.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:19 PM
carcrazeeeee

u need to see the car, it is an old school paint job, its a real head turner, most people really love it, im not sayin its the bomb, its just different, and thats what it is all about, just like the other pic of the civic si in this thread with the kamelion paint, and ghost flames, its just different, thats why we shaved the rear windows, and like i said when u see it, most people love it, i just like my cars to be alot different then everybody elses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 08:44 PM
acuraIntgls95

Did you not have enough money to finish the paint job or somthing cuz that dont look like a custom paint job
Old 07-05-2004, 08:59 PM
carcrazeeeee

like i said , its custom paint job, it is quite obvious most of u have never had or seen many different custom paint jobs, if any of u out there think u can reproduce the paint scheem on that crx, PLEASE< LET ME SEE U DO SO???ill give u a job!!! i guess its not cool cuz its not one solid color, like i said i like to be different,not the same boring honda as everone else!!!!! i sell almost a honda a week, so they must not be that bad
Old 07-05-2004, 10:18 PM
wagon89

Thats straight MEXICO
Old 07-06-2004, 08:48 AM
ED9man
driver

no one would want to it looks like shit
cars aren't some kind of fashion statement like all these stupid ricers think they have to personalize (read ruin) their cars to conform and fill voids in their own personalituies and get attention. it sucks, it is just another "boring honda" take it for what it is, the people who designed it are a hell of a lot smarter than you.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:53 AM
carcrazeeeee

what ever, id like to see your piece of JUNK. i do take it for what it is worth, a nice honda, and your the only loser who doesnt like it, im done with this site. u people have no respect, its all about cars, not your own stupid insecurities!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 05:15 PM
ED9man
driver

Old 07-07-2004, 08:22 PM
wagon89

Originally Posted by carcrazeeeee
what ever, id like to see your piece of JUNK. i do take it for what it is worth, a nice honda, and your the only loser who doesnt like it, im done with this site. u people have no respect, its all about cars, not your own stupid insecurities!!!!!!!!!!

Well for starter's you posted this for sale ad in the wrong forum, Further more did you think everyone would just love the custom paint? I have seen custom paint and thats not custom at all looks like some painter just sprayed the shit he had laying around from other jobs. Do your self a favor and by some wire wheels and chrome fender trims to complete the look of a CRX wanting to be a lowrider chevy
Old 07-07-2004, 08:43 PM
A_PHOBIA

allright,allright enough bashing.the guy wants to sell his car weird paint to us or not he is still trying to sell it.so let it be.it is what it is.