Notices

To Sell or not to Sell....???

Old 07-05-2004, 07:40 AM
v8guy
Professor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Calilude
Damn I hate it when people waste your time ya know, I showed the car to two people today, since the car needs a paint job, some dude tried to lowball me and sell it for less then 1500 bucks. I can still get like 1800 bucks for it the way it sits right now.
I have three words for people like that. "Cuck a Sock"

If the motherf*cker previously offered you 2k you just tell him that you would sell the car for $2k, otherwise you'll just keep it. No negotiation, just walk away from the deal. If the phaggot comes up with the money he can have the car. If not, :madfawk: cuck a sock pal.

If you seriously need cake I'd compound and wax the car and then take pics and eGay it. Sell it in the parts car section so you dont' pay the ghey $40 listing fee and $40 final auction fee. You can get away with this by saying that the car needs minor work, thus I am listing it in the parts category, however it runs and drives and just passed calif smog. If you still have oxidized paint that won't compound out spray it with armor-all protectant. It make it look better, like the way it looks when the car is wet, and it stays that way for a good while.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:51 AM
A_PHOBIA

you could always just sand it down and do a real clean black primer job.
i love it,it reminds me of a stealth bomber...
Old 07-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Maybe I should just part it out, I maybe able to part it out and get more that way. Everything is complete. But parting out is such a pain in the ass. But I feel you v8guy, I actually lowered the price to 1500 sold as is right now. I'm not registering it though if I sell it that low. I can't stand cheap people and swindlers, they piss me off. I have someone checking it out this afternoon and hopefully they come through. I think I'll be buying a indash dvd monitor if I do sell my car today. :woowoo: Please somebody come through. LOL