Notices

Can anyone help me find a rhd clip ef9 civic

Old 06-14-2004, 07:49 AM
atli126

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone help me find a rhd clip ef9 civic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes thats correct im looking for a rhd front clip from a 88-91 civic hatch, i have called numerous places looking for one, any help will be appreciated,
ps, i dont need the motor and tranny just the frame, dashboard , and body pieces
thanks
bret
Old 06-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Redlinerz

you might wanna try hmotorsonline.com i know they sell the front end.. but i am not sure about the dash and everything.. i do know of a website that has the entire front end, everything from the dash to the wheels... they just basically cut the car in half and send it to you... i dont know if they sell em without the motors though... anyway the website is flashoptions.com ... by the way.. it looks kinda shady i wouldnt really trust them but i never dealt with them before... just do some research... good luck!
Old 06-14-2004, 06:21 PM
atli126

hey thanks man , i have called everyone on here it seems like, i did find hmotors.com will sell me the rhd clip w/o the motor , so im going with them, and about flashoption, all i have heard is horrible stuff
thanks
Old 06-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Redlinerz

hey how much did they tell you???? what are you doing?? planning on converting you civic to rhd??? if so do you got a site on a write up???? yea and about flashoptions... i havent heard anything bad about em'.. but i just saw the prices and and site and it didnt look too good so i never delt with em.... good luck on your project
Old 06-15-2004, 04:48 PM
atli126

yup about 1050 shipped, converting it to RHD
Old 06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Redlinerz

that not that bad... especially if it comes with everything... so how you plan on converting it??? you got any write ups, how-tos or something.. or are you just gonna wing it?
Old 06-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Redlinerz

reason why i am askin cuz i was planing on tryna do that with my rex... but i wasnt really sure how involved it would be or anything... if you got something on it it would help me out a lot... good luck with your project though.. post pics when you get the front end so we can all drool.....
Old 06-15-2004, 08:11 PM
A_PHOBIA

deff go with hmotors, all i hear is good service and complete trust about this company with its customers. if and when i blow my motor im buying from them.good luck, ive seen a few authentic rhd crx's in sac but i have never seen a conversion.
Old 06-16-2004, 06:11 AM
atli126

yea im pretty sure that its gonna be hmotors.com but i just wish i wasnt getting raped on shipping , that would make the deal alot better, i mean hell im paying as much for the clip as i am for shipping , or close to it
thanks
bret
Old 06-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Redlinerz

how much is da shipping bret???? by the way i was checking out that website you sent me.... NICE!!! I wanna go get a loan and get a skyline now... but i wont be able top afford it...

Quick Reply: Can anyone help me find a rhd clip ef9 civic