Notices

Pics of my Project CRX

Old 06-07-2004, 09:09 AM
A_PHOBIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you auctually use the jdm cd player? i know the radio is setto differnet frequencys but what about the cd/tape player?
Old 06-07-2004, 01:25 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

well i have test all but the tape player (i don't own any tapes :P)

the radio band goes from 76.0 -90.0 in every incriment. i got a classical station, and my iPod played off it (using 87.9 station)

the CD player works as well, but it will NOT play burned discs mainly i think cause of its age.

glad you all like the car! i just got back from the beach, so i will be able to work on her some more and take more pics!
Old 06-20-2004, 10:17 PM
jdm498

want to put in acu.cluster. any new news/progress...like to see finished project thx
Old 06-21-2004, 05:29 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

I actually have a USDM integra LS cluster in the car now.

we are tweaking stuff now: getting the fog lights hooked up/fitted right, but my EF8 badge on the car, working on mounting for the cluster, mount the spoiler, just some misc stuff right now, nothing really photo-worthy yet.

As soon as i get exhaust, she could be "road worthy" but she still wont be done, she wont be done until prolly September at the earliest, as I still have a lot of subtle things left to tweak and install. Might have the spoiler on today or tomorrow, so i will snap pics then

thanks for asking!
Old 06-21-2004, 07:43 AM
jdm498

90-93 ls integra cluster ? and did you have to use a integ. wireing harness for it .sorry im just trying to decide to what year to put in my ride. gsr or integ.ls thx,what ever is earier and cheaper i guess and looks the best.you mind if i get a pick of the ls cluster in there thx lots. I was loking at the 90's cluster but it looks like it my not fit ?might go with the 94 don''t know ?
Old 06-21-2004, 08:16 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

no, sorry its 95 LS cluster. and i repined the CRX harness to accomodate the Integra cluster. I picked the LS cluster, because it is the closest in redline to the CRX, and i wanted mph, not khm, so couldn't do JDM CRX Cluster or JDM integra. I dont think the 90-93s fit into a CRX.

As far a pics, i posted one from someone else car in an above post. My brother and I are working on a way to make it look more seamless, so we don't have any pics of that yet. Did you still want a pic of mine? let me know what specifically you are looking for, and i will snap some.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:05 PM
jdm498

repin ? so what you are saying is i dont needa teg wire harness ? if you have directions/instructions thx. just post link or quick explain thx.what wires go to what ? thanks again i have a 95 teg cluster but no wire harness so...
Old 06-23-2004, 09:12 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

i already posted a link to a forum in H-T. that has several links in there and tips for hooking it up. and yes, you need to use integra harnesses (I said CRX harness by mistake last time), and the pins need to be moved around to make it work correctly.

here is the link again: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=581283

now remember, that every model harness is different, most of these are for GSR clusters, i had an LS cluster, so the wiring is different, so you might have to do a little more digging.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:57 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

NEW PICS

hey everyone, have some new pics of the CRX. more of the interior is in, spoiler is on, EF8 badge is in, and rear fog light is working (no pic of that yet though)
Blue badge

Cargo cover in and rear cleaned up

Spoiler

and just a cool shot (notice the mirrors)

Ordering exhaust next week, still have little bit of cleaning left to do, but shes almost STREET WORTHY, not quite finished yet though, still have a lot of little things to do
Old 06-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Holy poopie, that's a slick looking car!

Quick Reply: Pics of my Project CRX