Notices

cargo cover

Old 12-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Hondaracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cargo cover

How much would the cargo cover cost at dealer? How much would the rear cargo unit cost? If you have one of these that you are getting rid of would want to buy if good condition. My cfargo cover split in two and my carge unit was used for a seat by the previous owner (floormats under seats!?!).
Old 12-12-2003, 04:33 PM
pisetup
User

I'm not sure if they make the cargo covers anymore, I bought mine off of eBay.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:19 PM
mike6024

$218 at the dealer, but online it's $164

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...AR+SIDE+LINING
Old 12-13-2003, 08:46 PM
rexerin
beep! beep!

they do still make the cargo covers... friend of a friend used to work as the parts manager at a honda dealership and he said that if it came STOCK on a honda (not extra accessories) they have to keep making it.

i got both my cargo cover and trunk divider from ebay for 75 and 115 respectively, including shipping. if you're patient you can find nice ones for decent prices... took me a few months to get both, and both are in really great shape.

also, www.hondaautomotiveparts.com has a good selection of crx stock parts as mentioned above, and i know of someone who lives near me who printed out their prices and took them to a local honda dealer and the dealer matched the online prices, and you won't have to pay for shipping!

so, its up to you if you wanna try ebay or just get all new parts for a bit more money.
Old 12-13-2003, 09:06 PM
pisetup
User

I bought mine off of eBay too. It's in excellent condition, but the downside is, it's blue and my interior is black. It's all good though...
Old 12-15-2003, 07:22 AM
Hondaracer

Been looking on ebay but not many come on often. Or i dont konw who to find them. lol
Old 12-15-2003, 07:39 AM
rexerin
beep! beep!

try a favorite search on ebay... it will email you whenever new items are found that match your search criteria. "CRX cargo", "CRX cover" and "CRX trunk" are good keywords to search on

good luck