Notices

jaje and the admin (drumsy)

Old 12-11-2003, 05:49 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jaje and the admin (drumsy)

You warned me cuz i was flaming? haha... lame.. you have a low tolerance as a moderator and thats NOT what a mod is suppose to have.. loosen up, you warning me is a bs and everyone knows it.. i gave my ideas and you gave yours, so happens it pissed me off cuz you thought it was over $1000 worth of stuff??? so you got mad? what kind of bs is that? administrator should think this over and decide if i derserve this warning or does jaje deserve this warning for a low tolerance and not being a good mod. people argue.. thats what happends in forums does jaje always do this? if so then he is bs.... drumsy is the admin right? what do you think drumsy?

Mason
Old 12-11-2003, 05:50 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

also look what jaje put at the top of the locked thread called "Turbo Kit" Reason for Thread being Closed: Temporarily closed due to ZiviCase10287 immaturity ain't that immaturity right there?
Old 12-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

jeez take it to PM. this shows your immaturity.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:53 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

one more thing.. this is one of jaje's post.. :

you got a problem with me...swearing at another member is stupid

when you get a smic or fmic what do you have to do? just install it and whamo you are ready for the road? no you have to get charge piping from an intake, to the compressor on the turbo, from the comperssor on the turbo to the intercooler, from the intercooler to the tb (and have bungs welded on for several things such as map sensor, pcv, bov)...you also have to fashion a downpipe as just an hf/cx manifold and adaptor just connects a turbo to the engine...now you have to vent it and also connect the o2 sensor, and i'd advise to get a 2nd o2 sensor for the wideband or o2 guage as running wires from the stock o2 sensor doesn't give accurate reads

that's where that $300 comes from as you have to connect everything...you can get dsm smic cheap as shit but they mean squat until you use them

think i don't know what i'm talking about?...this is my current turbo project i'm working on including road racing it and not to mention other homemade projects i've worked on and raced at tracks (cooling and reliability become paramount)
http://www.wagnermotorsports.net/projects.php?pid=11

i'm a pretty easy going mod here and understand that not everyone has to agree with each other but say FUK to me or another member again and we'll have words later!...so get over your attitude and ego --------------------------------------

at the top it says i said "fuk" to a member of honda-acura, where did i say that???? i said "how the fuk do you come up with an intercooler being $300" that was NOT said to anyone...lame.

Also yes i've only spent $400 on my set up INCLUDING THE RHB5 turbo AND V-AFC, search on ebay. i got mine $250 BRAND NEW SHIPPED.. and the turbo i got in a trade for stuff i didn't use... heres the things i've gotten for free or in a trade: turbo, bov, injectors, chargepiping. end of that topic...

I just think its total bs that i got warned and jaje said "u think i dont' know what i'm talking about" and showed a link to his project.. where did i say you didn't know what you were talking about? hmm no where. you got a bad temper man, i suggest drumsy does something about it. if he admin doesn't agree with me then i'm out of HAN, never once have i seen a mod warn someone and lock a thread cuz of getting mad at a person for stupid reasons.

so later

Mason
Old 12-11-2003, 05:58 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

You're an idiot. That's the problem.

You're probably going to get more points by starting this thread. Wow, that was bright.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:03 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

Originally posted by Snoopy
jeez take it to PM. this shows your immaturity.

ur cool too. if you didn't wanna read it, dont', what does it say in the topic? jaje and drumsy.. hmm. this way i can get both opinions in one topic.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:04 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

oh and if i get more "points" then thats even more bs.. i thought honda-tech was bad at this.. d a m n
Old 12-11-2003, 06:09 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

looks like you're the only one who has a problem with those that don't agree with you
Old 12-11-2003, 06:13 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally posted by ZiviCase10287
Also yes i've only spent $400 on my set up INCLUDING THE RHB5 turbo AND V-AFC, search on ebay. i got mine $250 BRAND NEW SHIPPED.. and the turbo i got in a trade for stuff i didn't use... heres the things i've gotten for free or in a trade: turbo, bov, injectors, chargepiping. end of that topic
kinda funny that you said you spent only $400 for everything you listed only to now tell us you traded things you had for items in your $400 kit
Old 12-11-2003, 06:14 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

oh and drumsy warned you just a month earlier for flaming anothe member...that'll go over well with him

another thread closed and guess what...more warning points