Notices

Turbo kit

Old 12-11-2003, 07:29 AM
crxb16er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now calm down kids, yes you can get stuff cheaper if you know ppl that are selling the stuff you need, getting it wholesale, or getting it retail. but regardless how you get your parts. you don't have to be a dick to other members. not pointing any fingers at anyone but really if u want to help then suggest what you would do not put down someone elses opinion of what to do. i have a t3/t4 turbo setup being built and i got my turbo for free by helping a friend with his volvo when he upgraded to a newer turbo and i took his intercooler also. so who the f cares who got the better deal. like i mentioned before thepartstrader.com is a good place to start when looking for ur turbo setup. good luck to you and TEHO.
Old 12-11-2003, 03:16 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

talk to people on www.homemadeturbo.com i got lots of info and some parts for cheap there. oh and you said reliability??? an FMU is no way more reliable than S-AFC or V-AFC in anyway, proove it to me. use DSM 450cc injectors also. also if that guy thinks a T3 turbo is expensive, haha! even on HMT they go for like $100, i can get them cheaper too. sucks for you if you have spent $1000 on your turbo kit. i'm less than 1/2 of your cost and i have the same sh-it. i was only trying to tell him what he needs more.. he forgot a lot at the start. so i added in and what is actually better to use for RELIABILITY purposes.

Mason
Old 12-11-2003, 03:40 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

that's nice you completely mis stated what you originally intended...you said $400 for everything you listed...including a rhb5 and a v-afc

your hookups mean little to someone else doing this

i'm locking this thread as you can't behave and be at least civilized...maybe a temp ban from the board will help your attitude