Notices

JDM CRX 4 sell

Old 10-29-2003, 04:35 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM CRX 4 sell

Well here is the story, I went out to get some take out chinese. I pulled into the parking lot and seen this early 90's rex with some ugly Mugen wheels on it. I was thinking about how shitty the wheels looked and as I approched it I noticed the right hand drive. Still not convinced it was truely JDM i started checking it out. The top was glass, no moonroof just all glass. No vin plate on dash, Jdm frt bumper, Japanese calender sticker on front windshield. I grabbed my food and started asking around since I never seen one in real life, Next door at another shop a guy claimed the gem in the parking lot as his. He then talked about and showed me the car inside and out.Including the power folding side mirrors. He then asked if I wanted to buy it. I told him no cause i don't have the cash, but figured I would offer to pass on his name and whatevr. So.. If anyone is interested contact me, BTW, of course it has a B16A factory under the hood..
Old 10-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

How much? I wonder how he got it legal, and if it is on a one year provisional registration.

The one-year registrations are not cool, because when it expires, the car can never be street legal in the US again (supposedly)
Old 10-30-2003, 09:28 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

sweet man.. thats awesome.. i would love to see one in real life.. what color was it?

i wish i had the cash, that would be sweet
Old 10-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Redlinerz

can you get pics of it and find out a price?? Also a mini clip would be nice..
Old 10-30-2003, 11:51 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

i know a guy who can import JDM Crx's. only thing is they are imported as rec. vehicles only. thats the restriction. its a super beyotch to get them reg'd....but i can get em...prolly right around 3 gs also. i bought one with the intentions of us regn it...when i found out it would be around another 3 thousand i said fug it. i shoulda went ahewad and got it then just part'd it out...oh well..we live and learn dont we.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Redlinerz

Malfuncion...is that 3g's for the car shipped? Is it running and all good? Damn and you said 3gs to register em???
Old 10-30-2003, 02:13 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

yeah. 3 g's for the car is what i got it for. it was around 800 for shipping which i payed whenever the freighter got it here. and yes it is around an additional 3 thousand for the car to get registered. thats why alot of jdm hondas dont make it over here cause it costs as much as the car reg it. also it must meet carb tests ect ect. like it has to have a super inspection and then if you fail your basically screwed. well not totally you could always part the car out...but as far as rolling a RHD....good luck.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:34 AM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

It was reg. with Ca plates and tags, He did say it needed to be smog refereed or whatevr, the car was black and I have no pictures unforturly. It wasn't like I know him, I just came across the car and had my uniform on and one thing turned into an hour of talking in the parking lot. He wants 8ooo.oo for it but said if I was serious he would take 7ooo.oo. Anyways, if anyone is interested i'll give out his name/number.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:51 AM
ketchup

good luck sellin it for $7,000. You can get the glass tops for $2,000+.
Old 10-31-2003, 10:04 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

^^-- where are you finding a glass roof for $2K?? passwordjdm.com has them for $899

there was a real SiR in CA, that went on ebay for 8,500 with the Mugen MF5 rims too. if it is real..its pretty fair IMO