Notices

swap question

Old 10-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eric, where on that website is it at? Do you have the link because I was trying o look for it but I can't seem to find it. Thanks alot and for Kai...if you are running a shop and someone comes to you wih a swap and will pay you to do it and because you don't think it is worth it you mean to say you will tell the customer NO?!?! Think about it, that is like going to Mcdonalds and ordering a sandwich with no pickles and them saying NO because it won't taste good? LOL...It would be really dumb for me to refuse to do service for a customer don' ya hink?
Old 10-30-2003, 11:22 AM
Redlinerz

Kai- thanks for the link anyway though I am currently looking through it... He used a old integra bottom end and zc head right?
Old 10-30-2003, 11:43 AM
GsrRex88

http://resource.crx.org

Someone will say oh your stupid this and that.

Just wait for the actuall people who have done the swap to answer you, or search.

-Eric
Old 10-30-2003, 12:12 PM
crxb16er

swapping over engines that are meant to fit in the engine bay are hard enough, trying to do a custom job sucks, trust me i have done many swaps and have ran into many time consuming issues with almost all of them, doing a custom job blows goat nads, u end up trying to rip up stuff, which when working on an engine is not easy, not to mention, ur gonna run into SERIOUS issues when u try to assemble the drivetrain ie axles etc
Old 10-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Redlinerz

I know crxb16er The article from kai will help tranny. The guy just dropped both cars off and gave me $400 to take both engines out and jus told me to take my time..I am just trying to find out how much work is involved so I can tell him how much it is gonna run him.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:55 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally posted by Redlinerz
if you are running a shop and someone comes to you wih a swap and will pay you to do it
Well, you should have said so in the first place. I thought you were an average Joe like me and most of the rest of the board who does engine swaps in the driveway. Didn't know you ran a shop.