Notices

i got my kit, now i have a question

Old 10-18-2003, 08:40 PM
bigjdog84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to clarify some things, some painters do use ajax before they start sanding. Usually you mix it in with your dishsoap/water, it helps remove wax/grease. Your going to be putting mild scratches in the paint eitherway, so you dont have to worry about abrasives. Then after all the sanding is done, you will wash again with this combination.

Please... Tell me I'm wrong, then you can drive to my booth and i'll teach you how to paint.

Crucial, you seem like you know a decent amount of information. But you act like you know everything, and that your shit dosnt stink. There always seems to be a couple of people just like you on every forum. Usually when you see them in RL they are little shits and dont have very much to say. I'm just a little tired of your negativity that you bring to these boards. So from me to you heres a big hug :af:
Later/joe
Old 10-19-2003, 03:32 AM
gutterslide

Originally posted by EriksShadow
Again.. proper grammer... and spelling... You should be studying instead of whoring.

And.. I'm sorry.. but... I don't get into pissing contests with little boys. Especially ones who need to rely on street racing bragging rights to make up for the little insignificant pinky sized penis they have.
grammar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
warning_female_drivers.jpg (39.3 KB, 37 views)
Old 10-26-2003, 06:53 AM
lithium5
jo3

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
Jesus Christ you guys. He asked a simple question. He didn't call any of you ****ing fags or queers this time and he kept his responses perfectly civil. Give the guy a break for one time. None of you know the correct answer or you would have said it so don't even bother wasting bandwidth on shit like this.
i agree
Old 10-26-2003, 04:37 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally posted by bigjdog84
Just to clarify some things, some painters do use ajax before they start sanding. Usually you mix it in with your dishsoap/water, it helps remove wax/grease. Your going to be putting mild scratches in the paint eitherway, so you dont have to worry about abrasives. Then after all the sanding is done, you will wash again with this combination.

Please... Tell me I'm wrong, then you can drive to my booth and i'll teach you how to paint.

Crucial, you seem like you know a decent amount of information. But you act like you know everything, and that your shit dosnt stink. There always seems to be a couple of people just like you on every forum. Usually when you see them in RL they are little shits and dont have very much to say. I'm just a little tired of your negativity that you bring to these boards. So from me to you heres a big hug :af:
Later/joe
I've never seen my grandfather use Ajax on a car, and he's been painting cars for 50 years.
Old 10-26-2003, 05:10 PM
bigjdog84

Originally posted by redgoober4life
I've never seen my grandfather use Ajax on a car, and he's been painting cars for 50 years.
There is many different ways to skin a cat. Thats why I said, SOME painters. Ask your grandfather what a hot spot will do when you lay paint on it. Its just a percautionary
Later/joe
Old 05-03-2004, 09:11 AM
menappi

dood i dont knwo if anyone posted this but if you go to the damn wings west site they tell you step by step how to prep your kit!!! geezus but yeah you have to the shit, but only at like 80 degrees i think for a few hou rs, thenall the oil comes out, and u can wash it down and prep it. its all on the site. and before you paint ur car, wetsand it with 400 grit!!!!