Notices

Idling Issues and some other small things

Old 11-11-2006, 05:48 AM
fstop128

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are any of the brake light sockets corroded? i have one on the driver's side that gets constant corrosion. it still lights up. u may need to get a new wiring harness. www.hondaautoparts.com use to sell them. i think the wiring runs thru the drivers side and also down the center for the spoiler. i get alot of water collecting where the spoiler light and trunk latch meet. it runs down the trunk lid thru the wiring for the spoiler and sits in a puddle at the trunk latch..

it could still be a bulb. look at it some r double filament and the others r single yet the bulbs look the same size. if one filament is blown the bulb will still light up just weaker.

which car has the spoiler on it? the one with the spolier, the 3rd light in the back window should be disconnected so it wont light up. the relay or switch for the spoiler is located in the pass side light assembly its a brown box.

ive had issues since last yr when my original light bulbs started to blow. i get the brake light lamp alot and nothing is wrong.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com..... hondaautoparts is dead, stop linking to it :squint:
Old 11-11-2006, 06:07 AM
fstop128

Originally Posted by Jani
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com..... hondaautoparts is dead, stop linking to it :squint:
sorry my bad. try www.cb7tuner.com. that is forum for 4th gen they may have something there.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:55 AM
mrchip354

I think it might be either the wiring or a fuse/relay. I tried swapping the whole light fixture, and still it does not brighten when the brake is stepped on that side.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:42 PM
mycb7com

Originally Posted by mrchip354
I think it might be either the wiring or a fuse/relay. I tried swapping the whole light fixture, and still it does not brighten when the brake is stepped on that side.
Try the relay then.