Notices

91 Accord brake lamp light in dash

Old 01-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Justasking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hondapower10a
Yes I do! 1 a week! If there's a smooshed bug on the window, I don't clean it, I throw the car in the dumpster down the street. You found me out, Inspector Gadget.

Don't get all smart ass with me. your the one that made the dumb ass ricer comment. "Just remove the bulb..."
Old 01-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Lager

Just do the right thing If your that concerned,, Visit a qualified repair facility ( dealer) and get it fixed correctly..The circuit requires a certain resistance,, this can be changed by the incorrect wattage bulb ( Lights up but incorrect resistance) a faulty sensor or an increased resistance ground circuit..Pay Da Money,get it Done,, Be happy.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:45 PM
Hondapower10a
Avocado Green Appliance

Originally Posted by Justasking
Don't get all smart ass with me. your the one that made the dumb ass ricer comment. "Just remove the bulb..."
And so what, Mr. Rocketscientist, does constitute a 'ricer' (as you so eloquently put it) comment?

In my opinion the following is a 'ricer' comment:

"I's gots me sum dubs, y0! All up in dis bish is strate up JDM. Werd. Be bustin' it on da bottle and eat 'Clipses all day. I's be pikkin up all da beeyotches wit my fake bake and roids. You only wishin you was as fast as my dope-azz aluminum wing and stikkazz, foo."

So, please inform the general public and everyone else on how the comment about removing the offending bulb constitutes a 'ricer' comment. I'm sure everyone (myself included) would love to hear what excuse you have and your faulty reasoning behind it. Don't think too hard about it, as you may have a total brain lockup or your mouse may fall off the mental treadmill.

Yes, I will get all smartass with you if I please. Have a pleasant day.

Oh, and your opinion: :blah:

Damn, I almost forgot this too:
Old 01-28-2004, 09:51 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

why dont you just have someone hold down the brake pedal and then start pulling out each bulb until the light goes out until you find the problem bulb

that relay in the center console is called the shift interlock,BTW