Notices

post your team name or logo!!

Old 09-12-2003, 09:08 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw a club at the track tonight called X Rated Compacts. :chuckles:

Dude in a ~99 saturn was PUSHING his car up to the line cause he didn't want to get it hot driving it up there. h:

Ran a staggering 17 something. Lot of good the pushing did huh?? :thinking:
Old 09-12-2003, 09:14 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by westcoaststyle
I saw a club at the track tonight called X Rated Compacts. :chuckles:

Dude in a ~99 saturn was PUSHING his car up to the line cause he didn't want to get it hot driving it up there. h:

Ran a staggering 17 something. Lot of good the pushing did huh?? :thinking:
The guy in the apartment accross from me has a 90ish accord 4door with a big exhaust tip on his stock muffler, alteazzas and clear corners, riding on stock wheels w/ covers, stock ride-hight with a big sticker that says autoXtremehardcoreRacingblahblahblah... you get the picture. :ghey:
Old 09-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My friend's team... Euro Competition
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 09-12-2003, 09:22 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

New Image Motorsports:

Tantrum Racing:

ISS_Elite
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 09-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are you's against teams so much...being a dumbass is a prerequisite??? See now why do you think that? Is it because you are from a lil small country ass town and you see yourself as the only racer there??( which is understandable) or are you just so narrowminded that when you think of a team all you see is a bunch of wannabe Toreto's thinking euro's and stickers and exhaust tips add about 10hp each? That isn't what a team is. My team is just basically a group of about 6 people who go to philly together on the weekends and race our cars or watch races..na mean we just all friends who are into thee same thing and are serious about it. We go clubbin, drinkin, just chillin. And I admit that that none of ours cars are the fastest but we average around 14's-15's and ages are about 17-26. But we have not 1 euro, not 1 riced out car, but we are a team. I think maybe you's who keep talking soo much shit got the wrong impression of what a team is
Old 09-12-2003, 09:31 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you misunderstand man, I'm not saying all "teams" are ghey, just the ones I've come in contact with and that are around here.

Yours may be cool and I wish I had something like that. Make more sense?
Old 09-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Old 09-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Redlinerz

yea...My town is full of clubs like that..with people who got hondas saying that they did a wheelie last weekend( I swear some kid told me that before..lol) Since fast and the furious came out and street racing has been mainstreamed there is ALOT of wannabes. My team are trying to come up with a new name..we were thinking about just calling ourselves "Sleeperz" since our body's are all stock. The only exterior mod we really got is dropped and a pipe. What do you guys think??? If that is already a name please let me know so we can come up with something else..(that is why we are changing, cuz there is a group that had our name before we did and we just found out)
Old 09-12-2003, 09:41 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Originally posted by Kai
the capital and washington monument look like a cock and balls in that logo :chuckles:
Old 09-12-2003, 09:43 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Originally posted by Redlinerz
yea...My town is full of clubs like that..with people who got hondas saying that they did a wheelie last weekend( I swear some kid told me that before..lol) Since fast and the furious came out and street racing has been mainstreamed there is ALOT of wannabes. My team are trying to come up with a new name..we were thinking about just calling ourselves "Sleeperz" since our body's are all stock. The only exterior mod we really got is dropped and a pipe. What do you guys think??? If that is already a name please let me know so we can come up with something else..(that is why we are changing, cuz there is a group that had our name before we did and we just found out)
theres a guy at my roommates saab shop whose blown 427 corvette does wheelies. Ive seen it. Scary shit

I know what you mean tho. Most of the "teams" out there are wannabes, IMO, but there are still plenty of cool car clubs and teams and whatnot. I wish I was in a club, my roomies saab club is awesome.