Notices

power mirrors question.

Old 07-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Crazy_Phucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power mirrors question.

i was wondering if the wiring is already behind the mirrors in the 96-98 EK's that didn't have power mirrors. I was also wondering if the wiring plug is already behind the rectangle plastic piece that covers up the hole where the power mirror controls would normally be.

Or do i have to install a bunch of wiring in order to get power mirrors
Old 07-22-2003, 04:23 PM
tokyoracer
got JDM milk???

Default Re: power mirrors question.

Originally posted by Crazy_Phucker
i was wondering if the wiring is already behind the mirrors in the 96-98 EK's that didn't have power mirrors. I was also wondering if the wiring plug is already behind the rectangle plastic piece that covers up the hole where the power mirror controls would normally be.

most likely if you don't have powered mirrors to begin with, then there are no wires. ur best bet is to open it up to see for urself. but like i said... probably no wires.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:26 PM
jfiedler
Junior Member w/Fries

Default Re: power mirrors question.

Originally posted by Crazy_Phucker

chances are, the wiring is not there.

the only time you'll get lucky with that is when there is an existing harness already in place, for example: the cluster harness in a civic, where replacing a DX cluster with an LX/EX/SI cluster will give you a functional tach with no additional wiring required.