Notices

exedy clutches on ebay...

Old 03-28-2003, 04:13 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by agent87
:werd: I don't know if crucial thinks I'm talking shit too but I installed this clutch in my car. It doesn't really grab much better than stock if at all. It might have felt a little better to crucial (and to me) simply because his old clutch was worn, but it shouldn't be much different than slapping a new OEM clutch in.

However, I do agree with crucial in that it's a perfectly fine clutch for many peoples' applications. My brother has an ACT clutch (street disc with extreme pressure plate), and it's a leg workout.

Igo4bmx and Cashis EG8, if your cars are pretty much stock or only mildly modified, the Exedy standard clutch will be fine. And I can imagine that it'd be more comfortable to drive around with than a 6 puck.
i really dont know how a stock clutch felt before...i bought the car with 142K now almost 20K miles later i ended up changing it. i had some major slipping towards the last 5K miles. so of course its going to feel alot different, but it still grabs hard, its not weak..it does what it needs to do. its worth the money..getting it off ebay is cheaper than going to honda and getting it yourself. i paid 120 shipped...getting it from honda would of costed me 130 at my cost.