been there done that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep the peace please.
Old 10-01-2002, 06:21 PM
08SnakeEyes08
Vince Tran....

Originally posted by crucial Si

dipsh!t...read the lines...it says im in miami.... bah..im done w/ you noobie...know your roll...<---learn it, live it.

and at westcoast reply....:rofl:
i don't if all americans learn ebonics in school.... but obviously schools in miami do. yes it says miami.......... BUT WHATS NOT IN AMERICA?? HOT GURLS??

"not in the states...you are as dumb as dogsh!t. bah..im not even gonna argue w/ you...stooopid nooBiE....stop being so stoopid, and you will learn something mr hondatech"
Old 10-01-2002, 06:27 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Originally posted by 08SnakeEyes08

i don't if all americans learn ebonics in school.... but obviously schools in miami do. yes it says miami.......... BUT WHATS NOT IN AMERICA?? HOT GURLS??

"not in the states...you are as dumb as dogsh!t. bah..im not even gonna argue w/ you...stooopid nooBiE....stop being so stoopid, and you will learn something mr hondatech"
you must be canadian...you always think you are correct. and what are you talking about ebonics for? ah nevermind. dont answer that..i really dont care what you think
Old 10-01-2002, 06:45 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Sunroof/Moonroof, same thing...there's too many definitions and too many arguement's over this.

As far as I know, the Del Sol Si (U.S.) is a SOHC VTEC with the D16. The DOHC B16A3 Del Sol is simply known as the Del Sol VTEC. It may be different in the Canadian market.

As far as "fordificator" word goes, it doesn't exist in the English Dictionary. I think you wanted to say "fornicator".

As far as VTEC goes...it is VTEC, not V-TEC, VTECH, V-TECH. What does it say on your valvecover?...It says VTEC. This is not a pronunciation class.

oh...btw,

closed