Notices

thinking about selling my civic...

Old 09-04-2002, 08:49 AM
darkcyde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinking about selling my civic...

well fellas, im thinking about selling my civic. its a 94 ex coupe, black and has a lil over 100k on the engine. i've had the car for maybe 7-8 months now and love it, however i live in buffalo, ny and our winters can get rough. im on a tight budget so mods do not come easy to my car.

i'm thinking about selling it and going with possibly a grand cherokee or a differnt truck. i would put one of those front grill guards on it with some fog lights, raise it, some bigger tires and be pretty much done with it...for now. i cant make up my mind wether i should stick it out with the civic, or more on to a truck. i just hate the fact that in a couple of months, if i keep the civic, its gonna be covered in snow and full of ****. i dont know what to do...as much as i want to keep the civic, i have a yearning for a truck, just so i can go whereever i want. i live in an area where their are lots of corries and places to roam around and a truck would suite me well....what are ur guys' opinions?????

also, how much do u think i could get out of the civic? 94 ex coupe, black with 101k miles, excellent interior/exterior...?

Old 09-04-2002, 09:16 AM
Quikstep
OG Swollen Member

Whatever floats your boat. It sounds like you want a truck, so get one. I've heard about how bad winter in Buffalo is.
I wouldn't pay more than about 4 grand for your car.
Old 09-04-2002, 12:01 PM
civic2k2grl

NOOOOO i miss my car soo bad.. especialy when i see rice all over the road knowing mine was clean.... i regret it much i dont want anyone else to make the same mistake
Old 09-04-2002, 12:30 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

I agree, MIGHT be able to get 4K for it. But how can you afford a nice truck if you can't afford mods? Doesn't add up. Anyway, I live in MN and keep thinking of getting a winter car. My sol takes a beating every year!
Old 09-04-2002, 01:50 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

definately get rid of the civic.. it is obviously not in your heart to keep it, and is obviously more of a hassle than a pleasure.. definately get a truck.. jack it up get some confederate flag stickers.. hell why not grow a mullet while you are at it... go for broke man.. ill ship you some white snake and poison cd's...
Old 09-04-2002, 03:54 PM
cobbcustomz

LOL THE MULLET LIVES!
Old 09-04-2002, 04:24 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

you should be able to get every bit of 4k from it if the rust isnt bad... at least around here (further east of buff about 3 hours) people pay good money for cars...
Old 09-04-2002, 04:26 PM
str8edgexx

If you wanna get a truck and ditch your civic, thats your decision. The one piece of advice I can give you is DO NOT get a grand cherokee. Those things are the biggest pieces of sh!t out there. I have known several people who have had them, and they are nothing but problems. A friend of mine's mom had one...got it brand new, and got rid of it in 6 months because she spent more time driving the dealer courtesy car than her jeep. If you wanna get a truck, do what you want. I've heard about buffalo winters, so it probably isn't that bad of an idea. However, find a different type of truck to buy...anything but a cherokee.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:41 PM
darkcyde

im still thinkin it over, ill probably just end up keepin the civic just cause i probably wouldnt have enough to get a decent truck like i would have wanted. i love the car, but im afraid to take it out in the inter...

hey oc_civic, dude stfu. everything i've read from u, u've been nothing but a lil b!tch to everyone. if all u can do is add smartass comments, then keep ur mouth shut. :madfawk:
Old 09-04-2002, 05:21 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by darkcyde

hey oc_civic, dude stfu. everything i've read from u, u've been nothing but a lil b!tch to everyone. if all u can do is add smartass comments, then keep ur mouth shut. :madfawk:
know your roll noob im probably in the upper half of helpfullness here... im just very blunt and matter of fact.. thats too much for some to take.. oh well life goes on..

side note.. if you can not take people giving you there opinion simply stop posting it on a public message board and you will never have that problem again..

once again.. RELAX its just the internet..

Quick Reply: thinking about selling my civic...