Notices

skunk 2 coilovers or eibach springs???

Old 04-09-2005, 09:54 PM
HcOiNvDiAc
GOT HONDA?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default skunk 2 coilovers or eibach springs???

does neone have a prefrence over skunk 2 coilovers or eibach springs? ...which one rides better, looks best and better performance? post if u can help ...i need to lower my civic and need help on a decision
Old 04-10-2005, 08:39 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

C/Os you get adjustablility. I run Skunk2 and I haven't had a problem with them. They're very handy to have.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:21 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HcOiNvDiAc
does neone have a prefrence over skunk 2 coilovers or eibach springs? ...which one rides better, looks best and better performance? post if u can help ...i need to lower my civic and need help on a decision
apples or oranges? First off, eibach makes several different types of springs, some of which might be what you're looking for, some of which certainly aren't. Second, there are other good springs out there too. Third, there are other good coilovers out there as well... I'm not quite sure how you narrowed it down to those two choices, but both are reputable products.

If you want to be able to adjust your ride hight, you'll want coilovers. Both Skunk 2 and Ground Control do the trick for a reasonable price. If you're looking for a super-comfy ride, coilovers might not be right for you (or indeed, many lowering springs)... in that case something like Eibach Pro-kit or H&R OE sport springs might be better.

You'll have to elaborate on what you want out of the springs before we can give you a straight answer.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:50 AM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get ground control coilovers, because they use eibach springs.