Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

2001 Acura Integra GSR Prestine condition BLK/BLK CALIFORNIA

Old 06-08-2008 | 08:23 PM
ddave47

Default 2001 Acura Integra GSR Prestine condition BLK/BLK CALIFORNIA

*Updated 6/4/08 I just serviced the ignition system including plugs, cap, rotor, wires and ignition coil(Ignition coil only was $80 bucks!) I also changed the oil and cleaned the air filter.

Up for sale is my 2001 Acura Integra GSR. I purchased it new in July of 2001Color is black with black leather, 118K miles, 5 spd manual transmission, Vtec engine, all power with a sun roof. It has never been stolen, broken in to, or wrecked. The only damage that was ever done to it was a lady backed into the rear bumper in a parking lot and put a 1 inch scrape in the paint. The bumper was completely repainted and there was no crack in the plastic. The paint match is near perfect. Lowest MPG I have ever got was 25, highest was 32. Keep the speed down (shift low RPM) and you can do 27-30 consistantly.

The interior is near brand new, leather is perfect with very little wear and the floor mats have been covered with a black towel since I purchased the car.
Electrically, everything works great.

The exterior of the car does show use for a 118K mile car. There are rock nicks/bug spots and scrapes on the lower part of the front bumper(see photos). The rest of the body is very clean with a few small dents and small scratches here and there. Its not perfect but I took care of it so it looks good for an 01. Also, the clear coat on the wheels are wearing off and there is some curb rash. Tires are Kumho Ecsta SPT and are in good condition.

The car has been maintained its whole life by me. I have changed the oil every 2-3k miles, timing belt/water pump was done at 90k. Since then it has a new radiator with all hoses including heater replaced. I also changed out all of the belts. It has always had a coat of wax so the paint is good. This car has been extremely reliable for me and has never let me down.

The only issues that you will want to look at are: The front breaks are nearing time for replacement and it burns some oil, but I am told this is normal for this mileage Honda engine. It does not leak any oil or water!! Also there is an intermittent bushing noise sometime with you take off in 1st gear. It doesn't happen all the time and is not that noticeable. It has been happening on and off for about a year. (UPDATE: I sprayed some tri-flow on the power steering shaft and it seems to have went away)

The only mods are a drop in K&N air filter, short shifter and the car is lowered 1.5" with H&R progressive rate(smoother ride) springs and KYB AGX adjustable shocks with an adjustable camber kit so the tires don't get worn on the inside. (it was done the correct way) I wanted to autocross this car, but I never had the money too, so it was never raced.

Comes with the following:
Original springs/shocks -if you want to put it back to stock.
New set of Rear brake pads (not installed)
Delphi XM radio
Two amplifiers
Polk Audio Speakers all around
Rockford fosgate 12" subwoofer with bandpass enclosure
Eclipse CD deck
Eclipse EQ (lets you switch between XM radio or CD deck)(you pay for the xm service)
Original CD deck in new condition
New battery (installed)
New front windshield (installed, old one had a crack)
Viper alarm system with pager
freshly waxed
Other small misc parts

I would like $8000 cash, we go to the bank together and you give me either a cashier's check or cash, I give you pink, bill of sale signed by both of us, and smog(smog is done). The reason I am selling is because my wife and I need a larger car. Let me know if you have any questions. I do have more photos if needed.

Also, the car is located in Turlock, CA. You pick it up. Its about 1.5 hours east from the bay area, or 1.5 hours south of Sacramento.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c1.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c2.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c3.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c4.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c5.jpg  

2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c6.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c7.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c8.jpg   2001 Acura Integra GSR  Prestine condition  BLK/BLK  CALIFORNIA-c9.jpg  

Last edited by ddave47; 06-08-2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: update