Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

F/S: 1998 Civic LX

Old 04-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Kane666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 1998 Civic LX

I'm selling my car because I bouight a 2001 Prelude. Up for sale is a 1998 4Door Civic. Repainted 8 months ago the original factory red and been sitting in a garage ever since. This has been my project car and I've done enough and too much to it. I purchased the car 2/18/04 with 66400 miles on it. I am the second owner. The miles since then have been mostly highway. I'm not a smoker and the car was barely smoked in. There are no burn holes. I have all reciepts, total is somewhere between $5000-$6000 I've loved into this car. I just took it for inspection and emissions and have had to put some money into it to pass. I have the reciepts. Oil changes were done every 4000 miles or so. Rear bumper was put on by a different shop than the place that painted it and a clip came undone on the driver side rear. NOT a major thing. Vehicle inspection is good until 04/08. This car looks great. I've never touched the motor except for a few mods so you KNOW it wont let you sitting since it wasn't tampered with or swapped. Engine and transmission have not given me any problems and sound fine. If buyer wants I will include all factory parts I still have, a set of CLEAR TAILLIGHTS, FACTORY TAILLIGHTS, 2nd SET OF HEADLIGHTS, and whatever else I have for it. ANY QUESTIONS email me at fantasyfafiller1@aol.com. I will call you if you provide a phone number.

Problems:
1) The car is low. Low enough that you need to put something on the floor and drive it up on to get a jack under it. I put it this way but you may not like it.
2) The rear bumper on the driver side has come undone in one spot. it just needs anchored to straighten it. It also is sagged 1/4" in that side as well.
3) Driver side door leather is comming off in one spot. Can easily be glued back.
4) Needs rear brake pads. Theyre down to 2/32.
5) Low beam on the headlights is off a lil bit one the driver side. I couldn't get it straightened.
As you can tell nothing major. Everything that needs fixed is fixed. I'm just picky about it cuz I wanted it perfect.

I'm asking $5000.
This car is moderatly modified. Mods include:

Xenon 2dr Front & Rear (Polyurethene) bumpers
Black Widow Side Skirts (Fiberglass)
Z-3 Fenders (Metal)
Battle Style Grill (Fiberglass) RARE never seen since I bought it.
Carbon Fiber Hood
Halo Angel Eye Projector Headlights
Altezza Taillights
Powder Coated Blue Valve Cover
AEM Cold Air Intake
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs
4-2-1 headers
5zigen exhaust
High Flow Cat
17" Katana White Rims
Low Profile Falken Tires 20540Z17
Omnipower Coilovers
Lowered 2"s appox.
10.5mm Spark Plug Wires (Yellow)
Entire Brake System OEM (New Pads,Rotors, Drums, and Rear Pads.
SVR Battery
Pioneer Headunit
White Guages (blue/Green Lighting)
Red and Black Leather Seats
Polk MoMo 6X9 Rear Speakers
AEM Blue Underdrive Pulleys
Front & Rear Upper Strut Bars, Lower Tie Bar
M3 Side Mirrors
Attached Thumbnails F/S: 1998 Civic LX-right-side.jpg   F/S: 1998 Civic LX-rear.jpg   F/S: 1998 Civic LX-left-front.jpg   F/S: 1998 Civic LX-front.jpg   F/S: 1998 Civic LX-xenon.jpg  

Last edited by Kane666; 04-17-2007 at 10:12 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Kane666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump