Notices

dumbest shit ive ever done

Old 03-23-2004, 08:39 PM
bubbrubb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dumbest shit ive ever done

Okay, this should probably be in the 'Kill stories' but ****it. Me n 3 of my friends were driving home from this coffee shop, its about 8:00pm theres no street lights (this is an important part of the story) and this car is RIDING MY ASS. Theres an open lane to the left of me, so im like wtf, he can get over if he wants to go faster. So a good 15-20 sec of him riding my ass, im like **** it throw it in 3rd (we're bothing going 60) and floor it. He drops back about a car or so, theres a car infront of me, so we both switch lanes at the same time and keep accelerating. @ 125 i decided to stop racing, and continue going home. So its a red light, and im turning left. By this time, we're by some stores n shit, and theres lights around. So i look im my rearview mirror, and to my suprise, I JUST RACED A ****ING COP! So we both turn left (hes still behind me) he flips on his lights and i pull over into the store parking lot. First thing he says when i stop, " Did you know you were going over 100 on a residential road, son?" i play stupid like "no, i just thought you wanted me to go faster" he continues on, and says something (cant remember exactly what it was). Something to the effect of, "next time a police officer is driving close to you, just switch lanes". I was like "dude, i didnt even know you were a cop" he thinks this whole thing is funny, and lets me go without suspending my license or even giving my a ticket!
Old 03-23-2004, 08:49 PM
ming

Consider yourself very lucky.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:16 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

werd.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:42 PM
ODUB
Banned

you shoulda flipped him off while he was riding you..and i woulda told him if he saw the left lane open he shoulda got in it cuz following too closely is dangerous and against the law..i hate cops
Old 03-23-2004, 10:23 PM
bruce_91zx
engiNERD

Originally Posted by ODUB
you shoulda flipped him off while he was riding you..and i woulda told him if he saw the left lane open he shoulda got in it cuz following too closely is dangerous and against the law..i hate cops
For the first time, I agree with ODUB haha. Cops suck. Where are you when you need them? But when you don't want them, they're always there. I hate tailgaters even more. Wait till I get my biga$$ truck when I graduate this year, then we'll see who rides my a$$.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:55 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default crime most b low there

holy chit dude u are freaking lucky, too begin with the minute u step on it he should have turn his lights on and call for backup lol u just lucky but what i would have done is switch lane and slow down and get next or behind him lol I only speed up if the car behinds me flashes me with his high one either let him pass or speed up.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:58 PM
B16Drag
Sup Dawg!

L-U-C-K-Y Might not be so next time.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 PM
uclaccord

UNBELIEVABLE...ur 'playing stupid' is really the dumbest thing possible...you told him "dude, i didnt even know you were a cop"???...ur so freakin lucky it's crazy
Old 03-23-2004, 11:20 PM
bubbrubb

"UNBELIEVABLE...ur 'playing stupid' is really the dumbest thing possible...you told him "dude, i didnt even know you were a cop"???...ur so freakin lucky it's crazy"

i dont think so. From experince (not just this one) the best way NOT to get a ticket is to talk to them like normal people. Almost as if they are your evil, can **** up your life, make you pay hella money in fines, friend. And when i said that, he chuckled, it was so classic--man i am a lucky muffuca
Old 03-24-2004, 02:45 AM
Intrepid241

used up 1 of your 9 lives on that one, you lucky bastard.

Quick Reply: dumbest shit ive ever done